Vetiver Oil As Aromatherapy Oil – Have you ever used vetiver oil ? This is one type of essential oil produced from vetiver. Fragrant roots are one of the bushes that can grow wild and have a very fragrant aroma. The plants included in the genus Vetivertia belong to the type Vetiveria zizanoides. The size of a plant that looks like this grass can grow to 1.5 meters. All parts of the grass consist of stems and have leaves that are thin, stiff, very erect and b shaped elongated. Each part of the stem can emit beautiful purple flowers. This plant can grow in tropical weather like Indonesia. The development of this plant is very fast, when the seeds break in the soil the roots will separate and grow into new plants.
Essential oil from vetiver
To produce essential oils that have a very fragrant and distinctive aroma, all the dried parts that have been dried are processed by steam distillation. The steam produced can become denser or leave deposits, then this part is diluted to get a part of the oil which has a chemical composition. Some of the compounds produced are very complex, such as: Vetiverols, carbonyl compounds, esters, khusimol, beta-vetispirene, vetiselinenol and alpha-vetivone.
Benefits of vetiver oil
- This essential oil is most often used as the main ingredient for making perfume, an ingredient for room fragrances, clothing, soap, skin care products and oils to strengthen the aroma.
- This oil contains aromatic compounds that can make the mind more relaxed, comfortable and very important to calm nerves and improve the circulatory work system.
- This oil can be used as a mental therapy material to help the mind become more comfortable, eliminate feelings of anger, and reduce bad habits due to anxiety or anxiety.
- This oil can also help overcome problems with anxiety and sleep disorders such as insomnia.
- Now vetiver oil has been used to overcome various behavioral disorders for people with ADHD because it is important to control panic or anxiety.
- Vetiver oil can be mixed with lavender oil to help massage the body and body parts that are sick. This ingredient is very important for dealing with a tired body and mild muscle injury.
Safety and side effects of Vetiver oil
Vetiver oil is a type of oil that does not cause irritation, does not contain toxins and is very safe. But oil should not be used for pregnant women, children and nursing mothers. Dilution of oil with other types of oil is considered safer to reduce the concentration of essential oils that are too strong. Until now, the side effects of vetiver oil have not been known for sure, but it should indeed not be used for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Vetiver oil is a type of Indonesian perfume. You can get high-quality vetiver oil with the production of guaranteed safety standards only from CV. Xoso. This company has produced natural and very pure essential oils and can guarantee quality until the product reaches you.